Monday, October 26, 2009

Laughter Is Good Medicine

I know I'm a bit behind the curve when it comes to all of the technology that is out there, but just today I learned of the iTouch from Apple. This brought to mind the joke that was circulating on the internet years ago about a new Apple product release below, which I found hilarious:

Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants. The iTit will cost $499 to $599 depending on speaker size. This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women have always complained about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

Of course, I burst into laughter when I imagined discussing the two products together. These people are marketing geniuses! What guy could resist ordering both the iTouch and the iTit together? I'm sure if Apple could do it and be politically correct they would be all over it. In any event, they know how to make technology fun and to get people to smile at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment